The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about DOT Sofia practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that may be provided through access to or use of our website or hospitality services and related products or that may otherwise be collected by us.
By staying at DOT Sofia and using related products and services, or by visiting our website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information (as defined below) in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
The Policy is drafted in compliance with the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the Regulation).
In connection with the provision of its services and performance of its activities, Urban Stay EOOD (DOT Sofia), in its capacity as data controller, processes personal data of its customers – natural persons, as well as personal data of other individuals specified below, in compliance with the rules and principles under the present Policy. .
Urban Stay EOOD is a company with UIC 204947956, registered address: 1616 Sofia, 10 Sekvoya street, tel.: +359 88 3977877, email address: email@example.com, VAT number: BG204947956
1. In connection with the provided services DOT Sofia processes information regarding the following Data Subjects:
(а) Natural persons visiting the website HTTP://WWW.DOTSOFIA.COM/;
(b) Natural persons visiting the website
(c) Natural persons using the services provided by DOT Sofia, including, but not limited to, accommodation, restaurant and related services, provision of conference and event halls, etc., as well as natural persons representing or acting in another manner on behalf of legal persons using the said services;
(d) Natural persons who, on their own behalf or on behalf of another person, have addressed inquiries (including, but not limited, by email, fax, phone, requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to DOT Sofia;
(e)Natural persons concerning whom information is contained in inquiries, requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence addressed to DOT Sofia.
2. Services provided by DOT Sofia may be ordered only by legally capable persons who are 18 years old or older.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
The information (categories of personal data) concerning Data Subjects which is processed by DOT Sofia pursuant to the present Policy may include:
1. In connection with the provision of accommodation services:
(a) Identification data: guest’s full name; date of birth; gender; nationality; national identification number (such as PIN for Bulgarian citizens) and/or ID document number; ID document date of issue; ID document date of expiry; country issuing the ID document; signature.
(b) Contact details: telephone number; email address; address.
(c) Information related to accommodation: apartment number; floor; dates of stay (check-in date, check-out date); duration of stay (number of nights spent at DOT Sofia); tourist package, if used; type of accommodation preferences (smokers/non-smokers); VIP guest’s status;
2. Data relating to payments and issuance of invoices: information regarding the payment method (in cash, by bank transfer, by credit card, etc.); information regarding due and effected payments; information regarding the due date of payment and overdue/outstanding debts; bank details (bank, IBAN, account holder); currency of the payment; number, expiry date and holder of the credit/ debit card; CVC code; data contained in the payment authorization slip; name of the legal person; address of the legal person; VAT number and/or other identification, tax or registration number (PIN for natural persons); authorization slips (signed).
3. Data we collect automatically. When using our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language settings, IP address, location, device settings, device OS, log information, time of usage, URL requested, status report, user agent (information about the browser version), operating system, result (viewer or booker), browsing history, user Booking ID, and type of data viewed.
Digital Video Recordings. These are the data collected through the video surveillance systems used by DOT Sofia in all public areas of our building (lobby, restaurant, staircases, entrances, garage, outdoors spaces) for security, control and protection of public order.
4. In connection with the services and functionalities of the Website:
(a) Data processed in connection with accommodation booking: full name, email address; telephone number; country; number, expiry date and holder of the credit/ debit card; CVC code; number of rooms; number of guests, including number of adults and number of children; corporate code/ access code; code of the participant in an event and/or group accommodation; booking number; special offers and preferences (with explicit indication in the booking form); package data
(b) Information from log-in logs, server logs, Web Application Firewalls, and other devices falling in this category: date and time, IP address, URL, browser and device information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Book and confirm your reservations;
2. Do all the things necessary to administer those services;
3. Provide you with personalized interactive communication;
4. We may use your contact data to invite you by email to write a guest review after your visit. This can help other travelers to choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a guest review, your review may be published on our website.
5. Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services;
6. Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
7. Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
8. Collect outstanding debts;
9. Bill you for our products and services;
10. There may be other reasons when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact data you share with us, we may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
11. Providing assistance in investigating a violation; as well as taking action in the event of extraordinary circumstances endangering the life, health or safety of a person
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others.
We may share personal information with third parties if a law, order, search warrant, subpoena, or court order lawfully requires and authorizes us to do so.
KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT
We collect personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
Our customers should be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookies”. The information collected in such ways is not personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, we employ generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
RETENTION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. The Privacy Statement posted at any time or from time to time via this website shall be deemed to be the Privacy Statement then in effect.
SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY IN THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
Supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Website: HTTPS://WWW.CPDP.BG/ .
If you have questions about this privacy statement, privacy issues, or other questions about how we handle your personal information, you can contact us:
Address: DOT Sofia, 1313 Sofia, ul. Bratya Miladinovi 46
Telephone: +359 88 3977877